ESTIMATION ENGINEER FOR ELECTRICAL WORKS
Indonesia - Banten - Serang - Cikande Industrial Complex
PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugrah
Closing on 02-January-2020
About the Job
- Prepare Technical and Commercial Bidding Documents
- Segregate the BOQ items (with spec & drawings) with respect to the Divisions for sending queries to the suppliers/vendors to get quotations during the Bidding/Tendering stage.
- Request and follow the ITB/RFP documents for the Bidding/Tendering of Government/Private Projects regularly.
- Prepare and send the clarification/queries to the client/owner, if required while studying of the project during Bidding/Tendering time.
- Prepare project bid status reports and ensure compliance with all specifications and contract Statements of Work and Bid Invitations.
- Prepare actual operational cost summary sheets, and input quantities into estimating software. Utilize the appropriate company and industry historical data for pricing estimate.
- Develop and review subcontractor scopes of work and accept, review, and analyze subcontractor quotes for best value.
- Utilize the appropriate company and industry historical data for pricing estimates.
- Collect and review Data from junior Engineers.
- Foster relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Review Bidding/Tender for calculating the actual quantities and compare it to the Bidding/ Tender Bill of Quantities.
- Attend the Site visit to know the nature and requirement of the Site in terms of availability of resources and accessibility to the site and coordinate / cooperate with the concerned department as per the nature/requirement of projects.
- Keep all data/documents of the projects in a proper manner
- Provide full cooperation with all colleagues and concerned departments with respect to work.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Tender Preparation, Price Estimation, Documentation Skill, English
- MS Software and AutoCad
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.