Internal Audit Head
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
Closing on 25-April-2020
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Assist all members of the organization in the effective accomplish of responsibilities by providing with analyses, appraisals, and recommendations concerning the activities reviewed. This scope involves going beyond the operational, accounting and financial records to obtain a full understanding of the operations under review in Company Group.
- Audit & Compliance:
- Audit Management: Prepare a comprehensive, long range program of audit coverage for the assigned location in Company Group.
- Audit Strategy: Develop and execute programs in accordance with which the planned audit.
- Audit Program: Document the procedure an auditor will follow to validate that organization is in conformance with compliance regulations.
- Audit Solutions: Oversee and monitor Audit recommendation.
- Audit Investigation: Conducting investigations related to the findings of irregularities.
- Audit Quality: Providing questionnaire related to the implementation of audit.
- Risk & Control:
- Audit Supports: Ensure the implementation of Good Corporate Governance principle in Company Group.
- Business Process Analysis : Evaluate and control operational and financial area in line with the standard policy and procedure and perform benchmarking with the best practice in Company Group.
- Risk Management: Work with the BOD and Risk Management Committee to define, mitigate and monitor business risks in Company Group , Prevent assets loss, Asset utilization & recovery.