Indonesia - Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat
PT. TIGERMANDIRI PRATAMA
Closing on 15-March-2020
Job Descriptions :
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to information systems hardware and software
- Oversees operations and processes relating to mission critical systems.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Coordinates the planning, installation, testing and maintenance of equipment/products, and the development and implementation of disaster/recovery procedures.
- Provides extensive vendor management. Assists in negotiation and coordinating activities of, hardware, software, telecommunications, and support vendors.
- Meets with users to determine quality of service and makes necessary adjustments
- Coordinates unit’s activities to ensure a smooth flow of operations by setting priorities, establishing goals, and assisting in the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- Assists in development of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of department resources.
- Makes budgetary recommendations to upper management, and monitors expenditures against approved budget.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment and systems.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Preferrably able to start working immediately
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Supervisor in information technology specifically in manufacturing; supervisory experience preferred
- Expert ability in operating, installing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of highly technical computers, local and wide area network equipment, servers and peripherals
- Extensive knowledge in systems analysis and information system concepts, techniques, and operating principles
- Knowledge of program specification, designing, testing and prototyping
- Advance project management skills desirable
- Ability to efficiently manage time, and organize
- Strong communication skills, oral and written