Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
Closing on 09-December-2019
- Take care of recruitment activities as well as its administrative matters, filing and documentation
- Prepare and arrange schedules on each recruitment stage
- Other duties as assigned
- Min 25 Years old with at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Psychology (Psychologist)
- Preferably staff specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate should have an active SIPP
- Able to Conduct Psychotes, Scoring, & Interpret the psychological tools