Retail Operation Manager
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Selatan - Jl. Buntu No.40 Kebayoran Lama
Kurnia Ciptamoda Gemilang
Closing on 14-February-2020
- Able to consistently maintain area Operational Excellence & meet the required Retail Excellence, consist of Customer Experience Management, VM Management & Inventory Management,
- Able to strategically lead and make tangible plans for retail area to ensure day to day operation standard well maintained including Store Fixture, Store Visual, Store Policies, Payment Administration, Reporting, Stockroom & Store Security.
- Lead analysis & drives area action plans, to meet the required Business Excellence in Retail Operation, Merchandising as well as Visual Merchandising.
- Able to translate the analysis into sound plan/ strategy to be communicated & implemented in the area.
- Master the required People Excellence, consist of people development and people management.
- Able to train, motivate, as well as develop team competency in the area.
- Qualified to represent brand’s image standard, interest and confident in fashion related fields thus able to relate with customers’ needs and make suitable & believable recommendation to the area.
- Able to influence retail team to be a product (& fashion) advisor.
- Attractive appearance; maximum age of 33 years old
- Bachelor degree in any major
- Have no less than 5 (five) years of proven track record in retail sales, operation and merchandising at fashion-related industry
- Computer literate; EXCEL ability is mandatory
- Good in English; Mandarin would be an advantage
- Possess outstanding analytical and leadership skills Positive mindset, ability to work in team and individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism and result-oriented
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality
- Willing to travel across Indonesia
- Have own vehicle will be advantage