SENIOR ESTIMATION ENGINEER FOR CIVIL (ARCHITECTURE) WORKS
Indonesia - Banten - Serang - Cikande Industrial Complex
PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugrah
Closing on 02-January-2020
About the Job
- Prepares and submits tenders, bids and registration procedures
- Lead the juniors tendering team in all Civil & Architecture Works
- Reviews all tender documents: technical bid, specifications, price bid (BOQ) enquiry, submittal & drawings
- Make presentations and provide details on the bids understudy to the management as required
- Reviews enquiry documentation and assists with the formulation of order winning strategies
- Supervise of tender pre-qualification documents by understanding the company work performed experience.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Follow up negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection/recommendation.
- Follow up preparation of Materials Take off.
- Supervise of study the project contract documents (Time schedule, Project design drawings, BOQ and Specs).
- Follow up contacting suppliers and get offers for estimating.
- Responsible for comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
- Builds and maintains pricing and estimating databases.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Experience in Infrastructure Projects, Road and Dam Projects, Jetty Projects, Strong English, Client Relationship Management
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.