Site Manager - Furniture (A-37247)
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat
RGF HR Agent Indonesia (Recruitment Firm)
Closing on 25-April-2020
About The Company:
- The working venue is in Jakarta Pusat.
- Our client is a Japanese furniture company. Currently, they are looking for Site Manager.
- Responsible for management project (office interior, etc.).
- Schedule management.
- Reporting to client regarding the progress and project details.
- Understanding drawing contents.
- Responsible to coordinate the schedule and give instruction to vendor.
- Making estimation of project.
- Liaise with sales and design team.
- Other responsibilities if needed.
- Some projects work on weekends and night time [Few days in a year]
- Ability of English [Conversational].
- Site management experience.
- Ability to read drawing sheet.
- Ability to make and running the timescales and monitoring.
- Ability to control subcontract company.
- Able to work at night shift and weekends.
- Preferably have site management experience of interior construction management.
- Hold minimum Bachelor’s degree from any fields.