Workshop Head (Tunas Toyota)
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
PT Tunas Ridean Tbk
Closing on 25-April-2020
- Manage all activities in order to improve the quality and speed of service through the applicable SOP and inform the competence of the ranks of personnel workshop in efforts to achieve targets to improve productivity and achievement of workshop performance and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and ensuring the achievement of revenue workshop, unit entry, and car return according to established standards.
- Maintain and improve the quality of workshop services and performance of personnel workshop units.
- Controlling stock warehouse workshop (parts) in accordance with the target service rate
- Build and making development of workshop personnel.
- Evaluate the implementation of workshop systems and procedures.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university (Preferably Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering)
- Maximum 30 years old
- Good analytical thinking & problem solving
- Good communication skill & persuasion
- Creative and innovative
- Proficiency in operating Ms.Office (Excel)
- Leadership skill
- Target oriented
- Willing to be placed across Jadetabek